> DUI Program
The mission of our DUI program is to reduce the incidence and prevalence of substance/alcohol abuse and DUI offences by providing our clients with assessment, education, early intervention, counseling and treatment services. We are in the business of providing excellent care to meet the many varied needs of an extremely diverse group of DUI clients.
In keeping with our client-focused theme, we offer programs in English and Spanish at our four different locations throughout Chicago and Cicero. Our pricing is the LOWEST you will find in the area and we offer favorable payment plans. Most importantly, though, we offer class times that meet the needs of our clients. ALL CLASS SCHEDULING IS FLEXIBLE, including morning, daytime, evening, and weekend classes.
To request additional information about our program, call one of our locations or use our contact form.
DUI Programs and Pricing:
- Evaluation - $200.00 (A driving abstract and documentation of BAC (or refusal)at the time of arrest is required.
- Updated Evaluation: $150.00
- Level I (Minimal Risk) – 10 hours of Risk Education - $150.00
- Level II M (Moderate Risk) – 10 hours of Risk Education and 12 hours of Early Intervention - $350.00
- Level II S (Significant Risk) – 10 hours of Risk Education and 20 hours of Substance Abuse Treatment - $775.00
- Level III (High Risk) – 75 Intensive Outpatient Treatment - $2,000.00.
- Aftercare services are provided at an additional cost of $40.00 per hour-long session.